Technical Support Engineer
Platform9 engineers work on next-generation technologies that are disrupting the status-quo in the private cloud space. Our key differentiator is the time-to-value with Platform9’s approach to enabling cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated, customer-focused team players for making many more enterprises successful with their private clouds. As a Technical Support engineer, you will be responsible for technical support and consultation for Platform9’s growing customer base.. This role reports into our Sr. Manager of Customer Success.
- Understand customer use cases and requirements
- Monitor customer deployments and proactively identify problems
- Proactively communicate with customers regarding their private cloud deployments
- Address customer support questions and respond with solutions.
- Represent the voice of our customers internally to the Platform9 product team, help influence product roadmap
- Build tools and services that enable measurement of our customer support process and improve customer success
- Contribute to documentation around troubleshooting and feature details
- Communicate best practices, reference architectures and other training material to customers
As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity for technical growth and to make a significant contribution to the growth of enterprise private clouds across the globe
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proactive, energetic, and loves a challenge
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix Systems
- Basic understanding of virtualization and container technologies like VMware, KVM and Docker
- Enjoy discovering customer use cases, identifying gaps and resolving issues in the product
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Knowledge of cloud management products. OpenStack knowledge is a plus
- Good understanding of networking, storage and security concepts
- 2+ years of client interaction experience
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Technical Support Engineer” or apply below.Apply Now