Platform9 engineers work on next-generation technologies that are disrupting the status-quo in the private cloud space. Our key differentiator is the time-to-value with Platform9’s approach to enabling cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for highly motivated, customer-focused team players for building and maintaining post sales relationships with our enterprise customers, making many more enterprises successful with their private clouds. You will serve as a trusted advisor, ensuring successful deployment and adoption of Platform9’s solution. This role reports into our Customer Success Organization.
- Deliver onsite and web-based training programs to help with product understanding and adoption.
- As Platform9 subject matter expert, provide guidance and advice to customers on integration issues, deployment questions, or specific storage or networking technologies that integrate with Platform9.
- Serve as a front line for “best practice” inquiries from customers. Build reference architectures and other required documentation to help with adoption.
- Build tools and services for monitoring and building metrics to enable and improve customer success.
- Being the voice of our customers internally to the Platform9 product team, proactively communicate requirements and influence product roadmap.
- Contribute to customer issue troubleshooting and feature documentation
- Communicating best practices, reference architectures and other training material to customers
As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity for technical growth and to make a significant contribution to the growth of enterprise private clouds across the globe.
- 2+ years of customer success or equivalent client interaction experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, organization and presentation skills
- Proactive, energetic, and loves working on hard problems
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix Systems. Good understanding of networking, storage and security concepts
- Basic domain knowledge of virtualization and container technologies such as VMware, KVM and Docker
- Knowledge of cloud management products. OpenStack knowledge is a plus
- Enjoy discovering customer use cases, identifying gaps and resolving issues in the product
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Customer centric mindset