At Platform9, we believe that managing your datacenter should be as simple and elegant as using a Nest Thermostat. Our simple, intuitive web interface lets you set up your private cloud and then monitor and use it in minutes, with our SaaS platform doing all the heavy lifting.
We’re so confident about our model that we’ve designed a cool contest around it for VMworld.
Take Platform9 on a test drive, get on our Leaderboard and win cool prizes!
Come visit our booth 324 and take Platform9 on a test drive by following these 4 simple steps.
- Deploy a new private cloud account at our booth, running on our lab hardware
- Hook it up with 2 KVM servers that are also running in our lab
- Import an image into the Image Catalog
- Deploy a Virtual Machine using the imported image
Our engineers will be on hand to get you setup, and answer any questions you may have. They’ll also clock your time and feature you on our leaderboard!
Every participant gets the slick new Platform9 Jacket.
In addition, the top 3 players will win cool prizes!
- 2 years Platform9 Unlimited use + Macbook Pro retina 13″
- 1 year Platform9 Unlimited use + Macbook Air 13″
- 6 months Platform9 Unlimited use + Macbook Air 11″
Come visit our booth, get a sneak peek into what’s coming up next, participate in the contest and get some cool swag!
- Introducing Arlon! Your Kubernetes ClusterManagement Assembly Line - September 20, 2022
- Watch My GeekWire Talk: Not Your Mother’s Cloud – Best Practices for Enterprise Hybrid Cloud - July 3, 2018
- Kubernetes Networking: Achieving High Performance with Calico - April 17, 2018