After three years, Gartner’s IT Infrastructure, Operations, and Cloud Strategies (IOCS) conference is returning this December as an in-person event! Platform9 sponsored the event back in 2019 and is returning as a silver sponsor this year in Las Vegas from December 6 to December 8. We can’t wait to meet this fantastic group of infrastructure and operations leaders and hope to see you next month at our booth.
The Garter IOCS conference is in its incredible 41st year in Las Vegas. Over the years, this conference has given thousands of Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) professionals crucial insights, best practices, and guidance as they’ve navigated the most pressing and relevant challenges in their organizations.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Empowering the anywhere business” – and the topic couldn’t be more relevant for the attendees.
Businesses across the world are challenged to deliver value and innovation to their customers and teams, no matter where they are. I&O leaders, in turn, need to create and run more dispersed, resilient, responsive, and scalable platforms and systems.
In essence, they are confronted with the task of building and operating distributed infrastructure anywhere: on-premises, colocation, public clouds, and so on.
The conundrum of cloud and infrastructure anywhere
To address the infrastructure challenge anywhere, I&O leaders have two options:
- Public cloud
- is costly and limited. Hyper-scalers confine you to their infrastructure and their platform services. Furthermore, they are not easy to operate at scale.
- Internal cloud platform and self-management
- provides the benefits of cloud on your own infrastructure, but is difficult to build and manage. It takes talent and time, which you don’t have.
Enterprises frequently wind up with “islands of infrastructure” controlled by fragmented teams and resource redundancy, resulting in cost overruns, a lack of consistency and governance, and a failure to meet business objectives.
Platform9 provides a 3rd option for your cloud-native future
Platform9 is the only container management and orchestration solution that supports the complete lifecycle of the cloud-native journey on any infrastructure.
Our tech stack—including Kubernetes distribution, virtualization, bare metal, monitoring, logging, and more—is unified under a unique management plane that makes it easy to streamline operations, minimize costs, and scale as you add more compute capacity. All of this is managed by our cloud-native wizards who provide Always-on Assurance™ every step of the way to ensure smooth day-2 operations and a simplified journey.
Leading enterprises across industries rely on us for
- Flexibility to consume infrastructure anywhere
- Lower cost of operations
- Maximum uptime
- Guaranteed SLA
Platform9, the world’s first open distributed cloud platform, is a better way to go cloud native.
Our customers have used our platform to:
- Build and operate modern private clouds without the management pain: Achieve 70% lower TCO due to combination of open source, “SaaS” remote operations, and integrated management of VMs & containers
- Deploy a full-stack Cloud-Native platform that runs on anywhere: Deliver innovation to market, up to 4x faster by eliminating the time and complexity of deploying and integrating 15+ cloud-native platform components.
Everyone attends the Gartner IOCS conference for a different reason, and we would love to hear yours. What are your biggest concerns with your cloud infrastructure in the coming year? What are your resource challenges?
Plus we have an incredible offer we will unveil at the conference that will save companies 50% of their labor and compute costs. To find out more, stop by and say hello in just a few short weeks at our booth 479 in Las Vegas.
- Empowering the anywhere business requires managing infrastructure anywhere - November 17, 2022
- Announcing Platform9 5.6 Release: Streamline EKS, control costs, and improve security - October 18, 2022
- Visit Us at KubeCon and Learn How to be Production Ready at Scale - October 10, 2022