Many VMware customers want to deliver private clouds with self-service provisioning for their users. They also want to deploy newer applications that require programmatic access to infrastructure to enable cloud-native design patterns, such as dynamically scaling applications based on workload.
In this white paper, we will discuss how OpenStack can be used as a cloud management platform that seamlessly integrates with VMware vSphere.
You will learn about:
- Self-service and infrastructure automation use cases
- How Platform9 Managed OpenStack enables 100% interoperability of OpenStack with VMware vSphere
- Design considerations to scale OpenStack with vSphere
- Simplifying storage and network requirements for deploying OpenStack
- Deploying cloud-native application templates that dynamically scale with workload