Retail companies are facing unprecedented challenges in the era of cashier-less stores and Amazon prime deliveries. Brick-and-mortar stores are not going away but they are under tremendous pressure to improve in-store customer experience and deliver more innovations. The challenge is magnified in the current fluid economic and pandemic crisis.
In this webinar, Retail technology leaders will learn about the top 5 architectural and technical considerations in building and adapting cloud platforms for retail store locations. Topics covered include:
- The challenges of creating software-driven stores and what these complex, risky, processes mean to your bottom line.
- Best practices and architecture patterns for designing your infrastructure
- How to enable just one IT admin to manage thousands of stores, remotely
- How to support both VM and Containers-based apps without doubling your hardware or OPEX costs.
- How to enable low-touch operations at scale, while ensuring compliance, security and SLA across all locations.