Developers need a consistent, stable platform to do their best work. That can be tricky when the platform is Kubernetes-based, as its distributed nature can create a lot of workflow friction. But using the right tools and implementing proper standards can go a long way toward greasing that pipeline.
Here are some key considerations for creating an optimal experience including:
- Platform Engineering Optimal Experience
- Consistent Policies, Practices, and Tools
- The Negative Impact of Shadow IT
- Key Resources for Developers
- Standardizing Commonly Needed Resources
- Streamlining Package Management