Developers, used to the public cloud paradigm, now expect scalable, easily programmable, and highly responsive infrastructure at the edge to rapidly deploy and manage low-latency and high bandwidth apps that will run closer to the users.
In this webinar, technology leaders in technology, telco, retail, and media/entertainment will learn about the top 5 architectural and technical considerations in building and adapting cloud platforms for edge locations:
- The challenges of building and operating edge clouds and the ability to rapidly deploy, monitor upgrade, secure, and troubleshoot applications at the edge
- Best practices and architecture patterns for designing your infrastructure and application delivery for the edge location
- How to enable just one IT administrator to manage thousands of location, remotely
- How to support both VM and Containers-based apps without doubling your hardware or OPEX costs.
- How to enable low-touch operations at scale, while ensuring compliance, security and SLA across all locations.