[On-demand] AMA Session 8: Multi-Cloud Kubernetes
This live session was hosted on Thursday, June 24th at 9:00 AM PDT
Host: Madhura Maskasky, VP of Product at Platform9
In this session, we will be discussing the management of Kubernetes clusters across multiple clouds.
Key questions we’ll be looking at will include:
- What are the use cases for and benefits of a multi-cloud approach?
- What are the realities of trying to run K8s across multiple clouds for both developers and operators?
- How do you manage the additional complexity involved?
This session will encompass running
- Multiple distributions – public cloud K8s distributions (EKS, GKE, AKS) as well as pure open source K8s
- Multiple deployment locations including both on-prem & public cloud-based compute
Bring your questions and feedback to this free, open discussion. If you would like to get hands-on create a free Platform9 account and add your preferred infrastructure.