Earlier this morning I had the pleasure of speaking at a CNCF-hosted webinar about Serverless Operations.
I shared 6 best practices and patterns designed to give Dev and Ops confidence in the quality of serverless functions, and reduce the risk of serverless applications’ releases.
- Declarative configuration
- Live-reload for fast feedback
- Record-replay for testing and debugging
- Canary Deployments
- Monitoring with metrics and tracing
- Cost optimization
Check out the recording of the webinar below to learn more, and see the cool demo at the end! 🙂
You can also download the slides here.
Watch the replay:
You can also install Fission.io and start putting these best practices into action, with the leading open source Kubernetes-native Serverless framework.
- Serverless Performance on a Budget - November 20, 2018
- NEW! Fission Announces New Features to Give Dev and Ops Confidence in the Production-Readiness of Serverless Applications on Kubernetes - October 16, 2018
- Serverless Operations: 6 Best Practices from Dev to Production - September 25, 2018