Software Engineer (Intern)
We need hackers who are versatile, breathe technology and capable of taking on challenging problems across the stack.
Are you passionate about scalable distributed systems? Want to solve challenges in security and networking? How about deliver an amazing user experience through a modern Web UI? Or just hack up great tools and frameworks under the mentorship of some the industry’s greatest talent? Then Platform9 has interesting internship opportunities for you. As a key member of our engineering team, you have the opportunity to experience and contribute to a real world private cloud product.
Currently pursuing BS, MS or PhD in computer science, engineering, math or related field. Prefer 8-12 months to graduation. PhD candidates can be in any year. Preferred Qualifications:
- Coursework in one or more areas: operating systems, distributed systems, networks, security or user interface design
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix Systems
- GPA 3.5 and above
- Startup culture with the freedom to innovate and take initiative
- Rapidly growing company
- Periodic company paid lunches, massages and happy hours
- 401(k) plan and competitive benefits
Latest posts by Chris Wright (see all)
- Fission Workflows: Accelerating Application Development Using Serverless Functions - December 13, 2017
- Enterprise Hybrid Cloud: Strategy and Cost Considerations - November 20, 2017
- Platform9 Showcase at OpenStack Down Under - November 3, 2017