Point-and-click integration for OpenStack Cinder block storage and SolidFire.
Integrating SolidFire with OpenStack Cinder is a simple matter of a few clicks in the Platform9 user interface. Just select SolidFire as the type of storage, point it to your array IP address, and you’re done.
Integration features include:
- Simple setup: It only takes a few clicks in the Platform9 Managed OpenStack user interface
- Quality of service: SolidFire storage enables per-volume level Quality of Service
- Storage high availability: All block storage volumes are highly available, with no single point of failure
- Resource agility: Scale storage capacity independently on an as needed basis
Experience the integration.
Sign up now to see how Platform9 and SolidFire are better together. All you need is:
- 1 or more servers running a major Linux distribution or VMware vSphere 5.x+
- A SolidFire storage array
- 10 minutes of your time