This GigaOm Radar report highlights key managed Kubernetes vendors and equips IT decision-makers with the information needed to select the best fit for their business and use case requirements. The report offers a forward-looking assessment, plotting the current and projected position of each solution over a 12- to 18-month window.
- Infrastructure flexibility across hybrid, multicloud, and multizone deployments
- Scalability across locations
- Lifecycle management, with end to end customer support
- Manageability, ease-of-use and operational automation
- Well positioned to serve large enterprises and specialized market segments
“Platform9 Managed Kubernetes (PMK) provides a flexible and robust approach to managed Kubernetes, deftly balancing customer needs for features and functionality with stability and support. They offer a good solution for customers who need more control of their infrastructure, data, and applications while still accessing the benefits of the cloud.”
Access your copy of the report to explore the key criteria that make Platform9 a leader in managed Kubernetes solutions.