Sales Operations Manager
Platform9, the company that enables customers to deploy, manage and maintain hybrid clouds across any infrastructure using leading open source cloud frameworks, seeks an administrator of the Salesforce instance with key day-to-day expectations below. Translation: You will be THE subject matter expert for all things pertaining to Salesforce.
- Lead the administration of our company-wide Salesforce instance
- Take the lead in cross-functional Salesforce management
- Conduct org-wide Salesforce user training
- Design scalable and efficient solutions
- Data Quality / Process Improvement / Standardization
- Opportunity accuracy / consistency
- 4+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience and have experience designing, configuring, and customizing Salesforce.
- Team player to support all the teams utilizing Salesforce. You will work cross functionally with other Platform9 departments to understand their unique needs. This could be anywhere from Sales to Marketing, Implementation, or Customer Success.
- Experience with data modeling, custom objects, permissions, SQL queries
- Experience developing Salesforce training materials
- Creating workflow rules and process builder flows
- Experience with advanced reporting, formula fields, and change management
- Experience integrating Salesforce AppExchange tools
- Salesforce Admin (201) or Dev (401) certification is a huge plus
- Experience with data and data manipulation (Excel, SQL)
Nice to Have
- Experience with Apex or Visualforce is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo)
- Experience with Bizible or LeanData
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales Operations Manager” or apply below.Apply Now