Customer Success Manager
Platform9 engineers work on next-generation technologies that are disrupting the status-quo in the private cloud space. At Platform9 you will have the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated, passionate individuals focused on helping our Customers succeed.
We are looking for highly motivated, customer-focused team players for building and maintaining post sales relationships with our enterprise customers, making many more enterprises successful with their cloud strategy. You will serve as a trusted advisor, ensuring successful deployment and adoption of Platform9’s solution. This role reports into our Customer Success Organization.
- Work with the Sales Team to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Work with customers to design their Customer Experience programs aligned with Platform9 product capability whilst ensuring it is still tailored to our Customers’ business objectives and strategy so that the program provides continued value to the Customer and drives long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Own Customer renewals and upsells, proactively identifying and prioritising resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned accounts; providing insight to the Customer and the Customer Success organization while feeding this data back to the Sales, Engineering, and Product Teams.
- Design and drive Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) for accounts focusing on past performance and future Customer needs
- Anticipate Customers’ requirements and possible challenges – make our customers successful! Promote the Platform9’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the accounts.
- Identify potential issues within the accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and department levels.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success, designing a Cx programme to meet them and ongoing plan to increase value over time
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Previous experience with an annual subscription sales model preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, organization and presentation skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Proactive, energetic, and loves working on hard problems
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts
- Knowledge of cloud management products. OpenStack knowledge is a plus
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Customer centric mindset