Like containers, serverless, IaaS and hybrid clouds? Platform9 sales engineers work with customers on these next-generation technologies and more. Our key differentiator is the time-to-value with Platform9’s ‘managed’ approach to hybrid cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for highly motivated, customer-focused team players for building and conducting pre-sales engagements with our enterprise customers, making many more enterprises successful with their private and hybrid clouds. You will serve as a trusted advisor, ensuring successful deployment and adoption of Platform9’s solution. This role reports into our Head of Systems Engineering.
- As Platform9 subject matter expert, provide guidance and advice to customers on Platform9’s advantages, integration process, deployment options and specific storage or networking technologies that integrate with Platform9.
- Deliver onsite and web-based consultation on our customers / partners cloud initiatives, and drive pre-sales/POC success.
- Serve as a front line for sales inquiries from customers. Advise on reference architectures and other required documentation to help with product understanding.
- Perform cloud workshops for customers and assist with large deployments from time-to-time.
- Provide technical guidance to channel partners and assist them in effectively selling Platform9 managed cloud infrastructure.
- Contribute to customer issue troubleshooting and feature documentation
- Communicating best practices, reference architectures and other training material to customers and partners
As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity for technical growth and to make a significant contribution to the growth of hybrid clouds across the globe
- 2+ years of sales engineering, solutions architect or equivalent customer interaction experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, organization and presentation skills
- Proactive, energetic, and loves working on hard problems
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix Systems. Good understanding of networking, storage and security concepts
- Basic domain knowledge of virtualization and container technologies such as VMware, KVM and Docker
- Knowledge of cloud management or container management products. OpenStack or Kubernetes knowledge is a plus
- Enjoy discovering customer use cases, identifying gaps and resolving issues in the product
- Passion for cloud technologies
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales Engineer” or apply below.Apply Now
Latest posts by Chris Wright (see all)
- Fission Workflows: Accelerating Application Development Using Serverless Functions - December 13, 2017
- Enterprise Hybrid Cloud: Strategy and Cost Considerations - November 20, 2017
- Platform9 Showcase at OpenStack Down Under - November 3, 2017