Regional Sales Manager
(Multiple US Openings)
At Platform9 we are changing the game and are propelling the promise of OpenStack powered private clouds into a reality. Our growing team is looking for passionate, enterprising, visionary and highly successful sales people. If you are looking for a chance to take on the establishment, sell a product that is second-to-none to large commercial and enterprise customers while having a good time—this is the job for you!
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will help customers understand the value of Platform9’s SaaS management solution and develop long term business relationships. You will join a focused, high-energy and fast moving sales team. You will be responsible for efficiently moving deals through the sales cycle with the support of sales engineers and partners. This is a sophisticated role where you must be comfortable as an account manager and a channel account manager—helping to build our channel relationships is part of your job. Through aggressive and calculated prospecting it is your responsibility to identify opportunities and drive them to close with a valued Platform9 partner. In this role you must be a results-driven hunter and an individual who is highly motivated to work in strategic and complex sales processes.
This is a field sales position working from a home office and requires up to 75% travel.
- Build, manage and close your own pipeline of customer opportunities.
- Recruit, develop, maintain and grow mutually beneficial relationships with our channel partners.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Platform9’s value proposition and clearly articulate the capabilities and advantages to prospects, customers and partners.
- Meet, exceed and accurately forecast quarterly sales goals.
- Nurture existing active customers currently using the product. Work with the development team as new updates to the product are being released to ensure smooth rollout to customers and handle any challenges customers might face.
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience in a revenue closing role with proven quota attainment.
- Proven track record of quota attainment in an inside/field sales capacity.
- Technology sales experience a plus.
- Highly productive, strong communication skills and ability to manage high volumes of email, phone calls, social media communications and more each day.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Regional Sales Manager” or apply below.Apply Now